The Esport Charts portal, which specializes in the collection and analysis of the eSports data, has published information that the game between Team Spirit and BetBoom Team became the most popular match during the Dota Pro Circuit 2023 Tour 1. At its peak, about a quarter of a million viewers watched it. Recall that in this battle the fate of the first place in the Eastern European region was decided.
The second most popular was the «survival» match for Nigma Galaxy against OG. The viewer counter at its peak showed almost 200,000. In third place in terms of maximum views sits South America. The confrontation between the leaders of the local DPC league beastcoast and Evil Geniuses was watched by 119,000 people at the same time.
List of the most popular matches of the DPC 2023 Tour 1 depending on the region looks like this:
- Eastern Europe: BetBoom Team vs Team Spirit (249k viewers);
- Western Europe: OG vs Nigma Galaxy (195k viewers);
- South America: Evil Geniuses vs beastcoast (119k viewers);
- Southeast Asia: Talon Esports vs Blacklist International (112k viewers);
- China: PSG.LGD vs Invictus Gaming (80k viewers);
- North America: TSM vs Shopify Rebellion (49k viewers).
As CyberScore reported, Maincast studio commentator Bafik spoke about the problems of the current Dota Pro Circuit system, touching on the topic of replays.