This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) regulates the relationship between the owner of cyberscore.live (hereinafter Cyberscore or Administration) on the one hand and the site user on the other. The CyberScore website is a mass media. By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the Cyberscore site!
Rights and duties
The user has the right to:
- search for information on the site
- receive information posted on the site
- leave comments about the content posted on the website
- copy information to other sites indicating the source
- use site information for personal non-commercial purposes
The administration has the right to:
- at its discretion and if necessary to introduce, change, cancel the rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, change, delete information
- delete accounts
- refuse registration without explaining the reasons
The user is obliged to:
- ensure the reliability of the information provided
- do not provide access to personal data to third parties
- do not disrupt the functionality of the site
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated information collection and/or interaction with the Site and its Services
The administration is obliged to:
- maintain the site's functionality, except for cases when this is impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
Responsibilities of the parties
- the administration bears no responsibility for services provided by third parties
- in the event of a force majeure situation (military action, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the administration does not guarantee the preservation of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
- This Agreement comes into effect subject to any use of this site.
- The agreement ceases to be valid if its new version appears.
- The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its own discretion.
- The administration does not notify users of changes to the Agreement.