Valve released an update to Dota 2 shortly before the start of The International 2022 regional qualifiers, which will be held from September 3rd to 18th. Developers of the game have changed the map, characteristics of many heroes, neutral and common items, etc.
Valve also said that the Battle Pass dedicated to TI11 will be released on September 1st. Here is a list of the main changes in patch 7.32:
- Added Primal Beast to Captains Mode
- Changed XP required per level
- Rescaled Streak Experience
- Added Flagbearer Creep
- Removed Small Camps near Mid Lane
- Glyph of Fortification is now refreshed whenever the first tower of each tier falls for that team
- Passive Gold per minute decreased by 15%
- Ancients Armor increased from 13 to 23
More details can be found on the official Dota 2 website.